Tuesday, October 2, 2018

OOPSIEADDENDUM TO MARCH 1991

GOT AHEAD OF MYSELF:

I opened the wrong Bush Diary volume and started blathering about May and June of 1992.

I have summarized Bush Diary from the wrong volume  I must back track to the correct volume that documented March 1991 forward.  Yeesh.

MUSKEG HEIGHTS:  Rhoda an exotic Flamingo transplant from Florida asks her friend Ursa, the bear.
"So, rsa, do bears in the wild also experience this seasonal hair loss?
Ursa "What are you asking me?"
"Does a bear shed in the woods?"
"Only in family newspapers."


I took Thursday off and made like a lounge Lizard at home.  My VCR is working intermittently, will change it out to see if it will record Jeopardy.

The weather was just lovely today, it got up to minus 2 degrees and no wind so it was quite nice out.  I walked to the PO, the bank and the store, worked up a mild steam.

Found my travel to Idaho for continuing education has been approved.  Yay!!~ Less than five weeks. Does not seem like I have worked here for six months.

The sun does not go down until well after 8:30 pm.  Hard to believe it will be 24 hour daylight on May 10th.  There is an ordinance to stop riding motorcycles after 10 pm bu no snowmobiles.  They send up rooster tails of gravel on the roads, do not follow them closely.

That's all there is for March 1991:  Sorry about the date getting wrong thing.

No comments: