Thursday, May 20, 2010

WOKE FROM VERY STRANGE DREAM



I dreamt that I was in the new hospital in our lovely new VERY BIG medical records department. I was surprisingly open, it looked more like a public library, the aisles from the stacks, lead into a large room with tables and on the other side of the tables was the cafeteria!

Anyway at one point, Simon Cowell interrupted my search for a piece of paper that I had lost. He told me he had it and he had written down something on it. He had written that I was being rude to a little old lady patient! I was rude? Yes.

So I took the piece of paper and started looking for the patient in order to apologize or try to fix the situation. Then I woke up and as I woke up I was mentally filing our files in color coded terminal digit filing and trying to explain to the file clerks how it worked. I think I need a vacation. At any rate I went to the dream site and although there was no entry for Rudeness I figured Meaness was very close.

BIG OLD MEANIE!!

To dream that someone is being mean to you, suggests that you are being too hard on yourself. You need to give yourself a break. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you are looking for "meaning" or significance to some life issue.

Er...okay...I'll take it.

No comments: