Monday, May 3, 2010

I been dreamin' again......



DREAM 05 03 10

Dreamt I was traveling somewhere on a plane. Very big inside similar to that of a 12wide trailer house. My co-passenger was a man who seemed to be very protective of me. At one point I noticed that we were descending. The man told me that we were on autopilot. I told him to get on the horn and have someone talk him down because we had no pilot.

We landed and as we came outside there were lots of people speaking in French to us.
I don’t speak French but the man with me did. It seemed that the people were very happy to see us. We had been gone a very long time. 15 years or so.

The rest of the dream consisted of my watching various reunions of people. I watched one middle aged woman scream delightedly, “Mom, you became a nurse!”

Then I woke up.

Must consult dream site:

Flight

To dream of an airline flight, symbolizes a project that is about to take off. If the flight is delayed, then is suggests that you are unprepared in undertaking the project at hand. To dream of flight, signifies a new sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.


Hmmm, since the “flight” was complicated without a pilot, i.e.; a leader, the new project may have a difficult time landing but will be successful in the end. I think this means that the new hospital project will take longer (No kidding!) than we think. Also I have been worrying about learning ICD10, which officially is coming on line October 2013. I need a few classes is all. Such a worry wart!

...and the speaking French, obviously a dream metaphor for communication problems. Oui!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does FN speak French? Oh lala!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I dream about flying, flight, being on planes, landing taking off, watching them fly, land or take off and on occasion watching the cross section of a full size airplane fly. It's as if someone cut it down the middle for a tv or movie set. Also on occasion there have been HUGE bombs dropped but they just make a big thud and lie there. Once and only once has there been a fiery crash, no one was hurt and 'we' (whoever we are) all laughed.
I think there something wrong with me, I've dreamed this way for years.