Friday, March 8, 2019

COQUILLE DIARY MARCH 2002

COQUILLE DIARY MARCH 2002:

Veryl short month documentation wise.

3-13:  I succumbed to curiosity and emailed the Houston outfit and they replied to say that they were expanding the search and wanted someon with an extensive outpatient coding background.  All righty then.  Last time I got "restless" I applied for a job in the Mariana's and wound up in Alaska.  I will keep my eyes open.

I called Monica, she sounds wonderful.  She is getting discharged tomorrow.  Every one is pleased with her except the grandson who is not thrilled to sit on the bed of the lady without hair.

Dental adventure  I had a temporary crown put on a lower left molar and got a filling done in the tooth in front of the molar.  I don't mind going to the dentist what I do NOT like is keeping my wide OPEN for what seems like forever.  

Got the gold crown put on the 26th. The dentist joked that the only drawback to a gold crown is if I get attended to by a mortician who collects gold crowns.  Oh and if you have any kind of thing like a heart monitor thingie they like to remove those kinds of things.

Kind of reminds me of the old joke.  A little old gentleman had reached his 100th birthday and a visitor asked him what was his secret to longevity.  The gentleman replied that each morning he sprinkled a teaspoon of gunpowder on his oatmeal.  The gentleman lived a few more years.  When he died he left behind 5 children, 25 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren and a 20 foot hole in the crematorium. 
G'night folks.

No comments: