Friday, March 15, 2019

COQUILLE DIARY FEB JUNE 2004:

Got a late Christmas card from Judy Coltrin. They bought a house in Meridian, They are close to Safeway.  Now that I know where she lives I can return the book written by Elise Sereni Patkotak called Parallel Logic. Very funny stuff about life in Barrow.

I have been playing Myst a computer game.  I am hopeless at solving the puzzles but I love the scenery as I walk through the various bits and pieces.  I  quickly found a site on the internet that gives me clues.  Thank you gamer geeks.

2-16: Dragged out all the paper work for Turbo tax and I got the messages that that the program was not ready to work.  Okay then.  Stand down the troops

Tim and I went out for Valentines Day and had dinner at The Chinese Garden.  I tried Walnut Honey Shrimp.  It was delicious!  Will try that again.

2-27; Second attempt at Turbo Tax worked just fine, supposed to get refund bh March 5.  Good!

3-15:  Both deposits in das bank.  Love it when stuff works.

We decided to purchase an upright freezer.  I look forward to freezing blackberries.

The Book Nook also carries a small range of furniture. I purchased a small chest of drawers, two each on top two large bottom and it is just perfect next to the bed in the North bedroom.  It cost 60 dollars.  Not bad.

April 14 worked on Easter Sunday. Kitchen cooked a ham to tenderness and it was delish.  Lovely day.

Strangely enough I have nothing documented for May.  So I am going to reveal my quick trip to New York.  I have always wanted to have a really good  deli pastrami sandwich.  I will stand on line if I hafta.  The drive will kill me.

That's it for now,
G'night folks.

No comments: