Tuesday, December 7, 2010

There Christmas Decorating...DONE!


I purchased a Poinsettia work to support the local Coquille High school Project Graduation fund for 2011.  And I added two new candle sticks to my collection, I now have um...about 25 candle sticks and some candles. So count 'em awreddy.

I sneaked a picture out the back entrance, smaller orange Hitachi machine was busy all day loading all that nice gravel into the dump truck. I am not sure where those truck loads are going but there are lots of empty spots on the various properties that need to be filled up. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have liked the two crystal candle sticks I gave to Goodwill earlier this year.

Anonymous said...

I like the one the pair you split up and gave to me. I am going to collect crystal candle sticks until they fall off the mantle or the mantle falls off, which ever comes first. R

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Enough Deco done 'til 6th of January.

Anonymous said...

Yep, if the plant lasts that long, poor thing.