Sunday, December 19, 2010

OFFICE PARTY TOMORROW.

My potluck dish for tomorrow's "office party" is stuffed  mushrooms.  I got 24 beautiful medium sized white mushrooms.
I used two packages of sausage and two 8 oz packages of Philly cream cheese, to bunches of green onions chopped, half cup shredded parm, half cup Panko bread crumbs.
Fry up meat until browned, stir in chopped onions, turn off heat of pan, put two bricks of Philly in stir until melted together.  Use a couple of spoons to fill the mushrooms, top with shredded parm and Panko, bake in 350 degree oven about 25 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.  I had WAY too much meat mixture left over, I could have easily filled another dozen shrooms.  So I dug out a frozen loaf of artisan garlic bread, popped it in the microwave for 2 minutes, sliced it in half, scooped out some of the bread to make room for the filling, put the rest of meat mixture in and topped it with Parm and Panko, baked in same 350 oven for 25 minutes. It was delicious! Anyway that's what husband said.  What are you having tomorrow? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update: The stuffed mushrooms lasted about fifteen minutes. Didn't have to drag anything home.

Anonymous said...

That's good...we had a nice catered lunch at a Country Club in Portland. I didn't have to dray anything away either, but then again I didn't have to bring anything.

security word:eyclipik