Thursday, December 9, 2010

ANNOUNCING THE SECOND ANNUAL CVH WREATH DECORATING CONTEST


This is the wreath from HIM dept.  I threw it together this afternoon.  I dug out some of my readily available angels and they look pretty good, at least not so much like a mass hanging.


This is the wreath decorated by the nursing department, there is a sign underneath urging people to take a candy cane!


 This one is by the business office, click to enlarge and take close look at the snowflakes, someone got very creative with a glue gun, some push pins and some paper clips, and I really REALLY want a glue gun!


This one is from the kitchen, as if the ginger bread men and kitchen utensils were not a dead giveaway.


 A very classically decorated wreath from the laboratory.


This one is from surgery, if you enlarge it you will see mysterious objects actually used in surgical procedure...I just don't what to know what they actually do......

I will post more wreath pictures, still haven't heard from a few departments yet. 

No comments: