Thursday, December 23, 2010

...a brief report...



Yes, sun chokes being a member of the cruciform or brassica family are indeed GASSY!!!!!!!!!!!
I now have the promise of receiving yet more of the tubers and must research if there is anyway
to degassify this veg.  From what  I have been able to gather on line, short of consumption of
Beano, there is little hope of gastrointestinal peace once consumed.  Perhaps this could be used
as a secret weapon against our enemies; as in invite to dinner,smite with take home left overs.
Sumpin' to think about.....brrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt...'scuse me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Radishes give me the most hideous gas, therefore I do not eat them. Just thought you might want to know.

Anonymous said...

I remember being served radishes at dinner sometimes, we got to put salt in our teaspoon to dip the radishes in. I didn't care for them but it was food. On. The. Table. And. We. Were. Expected. To. Eat. It.
R

Anonymous said...

Radish are nice, I'll have a handful.

Merry Christmas, dear Retro!

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

I agree with the "." part. There was a whole lot of other little tidbits that was also selected for us. I know there were alot of those tidbits that went to the bathroom where I could spit them in the toilet. My mother must have thought I had weak kidneys cuz I made alot of trips to the bathroom. Couldn't give to the dog cuz there was no dog at home until I left, that I remember.
RB