Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have relaxing Holiday, if you are traveling, try to think of as an adventure and remember,you don' t always get to hav FUN on an adventure.


Thank you Charlie, Leslie and Anthony for the gorgeous pears, one of my favorite winter treats!  Merry merry!


I put the frozen Rhodes rolls in the dish and put in the oven about 10 pm last night,  this morning they had miraculously risen, so I triggered phase B and spooned cajeta on top with a sprinkle of chocolate covered sun flower seeds.  So Vegan!  Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes until browning happens. 
The same time last evening I dragged out the crock pot, put in the shoulder bone in ham, left it on low.  About 9 am this morning it fell off the bone.  I then consumed Christmas breakfast of a sticky bun, some succulent ham bits, a glass of milk and my pharmaceuticals.
Merry! Merry!

No comments: