Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Insomnia



Ah me, it's early Wednesday morning, 2:36 a.m. actually. I am wide awake!!! Reading books did not put me under, worrying about work, relationships, life in general is not keeping me up. Maybe I went to bed too early because there is nothing on TV. Yes, I am not a sports fan, well perhaps the occasional Sumo tournament. There are sleeping remedies out there, I can't stand warm milk unless it is liberally laced with cocoa. I have no medicines other than a scummy bottle of a powerful cold medicine...I have to screw my courage to the sticking point to even drink the stuff when I have suffered long enough. It is overcast here on the southern Oregon coast, can't see the stars. We are having warm October weather, Indian Summer without the frost first and it is humid and no breeze. Perhaps the fan on low, a gentle breeze gnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

Gale said...

Well, I guess I could have called, I was up at that time myself. Lots of sleepless time cuz of meds. I feel like that dam pinky bunny with the drum, eventually I will run out of steam. I'm not tired yet.

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

Just read an article, 48% in US have insomnia of some degree.
Don't know if they surveyed the illegals.

yoo hoo said...

...I loves me some sleep, it's the alarm I can't remember to set at the right time. Set it for freakin 5PM when I needed to get up at 5 AM, but I woke up anyway. PHEW!!!!
nitenite

Gale said...

Hey look what time it is now? And I have been up for a 1/2 hour now.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm up now and it is 6:27 a.m. my day off, lying here thinking about getting up and doing some chores....still thinking.....