Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Food Glorious Food


I have dreams. Sometimes I remember them. I awoke this morning having dreamt that I was shopping. Someone was busy stocking the shelves or freezer section with popsicles that were half a frozen banana in strawberry juice. I found a box of those and put in my basket. Then I spotted some packaged Thai Chicken Skewers with rice etc and took a couple packages of those.

So I went to my dream interpretation site and here is what is says about food etc.

To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Todream that you are shopping for food and groceries, signifies your hidden attempt to buy the attention of others.

EW....

4 comments:

Gale said...

So you want cold sex? hmmm.

yoo hoo said...

nummy, but I don't really like cake, but the other foods, you betcha. I'm gonna guess Boise on the Airport.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers Boise airport is correct.
Thanks for participating.

yoo hoo said...

WOW, that really was a guess, I never go that way. I usually just see the rental car department...huh, who knew?