Wednesday, October 3, 2007



Imagine immediate superior dashing into your office in a similar outfit and exclaiming, "Guys, I have to tell you something. I sat through the whole department head meeting with my dress inside out!" What!? She didn't notice it until another member of the meeting asked her if she meant to wear her dress to work inside out. Immediately we started sharing similar ward robe malfunctions. Mine was that I spent the day at work with my pants on inside out, I didn't notice until I glanced down and noticed that the permanent crease was on the inside of the pant leg rather than outside. Okay then 'fess up folks. What have you blithely worn inside out until you or some other kind fashion police like soul pointed it out to you? Recycling unwashed laundry from college does not count.

3 comments:

Gale said...

I can't think of anytime I have had a ward robe malfunction...oh wait. Here is a gross one. As a young girl I had started my period and forgot. Later that day dad asked if there was a problem and then pointed me towards the bathroom. Very embarassing.

yoo hoo said...

I was teaching a class at work one day and when my segment was finished. As I sat down at the audio/visual station, which was my next task, I exclaimed "Hey I have a black shoe on and a blue one". It was a very causual class...we all laughed.
Just the other day I was wearing something inside out...can't even remember what that was by now.

Anonymous said...

I blame it all on getting dressed in the dark. I can't possibly mix up my shoes I wear my brown Dankso's constantly, I don't care if they don't match the outfit.