Thursday, October 11, 2007


Co-worker scurried into the department this morning saying, "The candy man is here!". It has been a few months since this enterprising young man last visited CVH. He sells produce from Mountain Man Nut & Fruit Co. Salem, Oregon 97303. Soon everyone was buzzing around his cart. I purchased some Veggie Chips. Ingredients Sweet Potato, Squash, Carrot, Taro, Green Bean, a touch of sea salt. The picture really does look like this. I was thinking the green beans would be great in a Bloody Mary. I would probably run out of green bean long before the Mary. Delish!! Cost? $4.25. He takes checks. Isn't that cute? Oh yes, the Taro is actually quite pleasant. Made it home with about half a bag left. What did you snack on today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

R, you are a MORon! You obviously meant to say, the veggie chips really do look like the PICTURE.. of COURSE the PICTURE looks. Like. This!!!. Better go fix that Bloody Mary.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what that guys problem is, but with that kind of grammar and punctuation... I don't think he's in a good place to criticize...

Anonymous said...

Er...that was actually ME talking to myself about my oblivious typing. I am saying the correct thing in my head but the typing...eh. But thanks or the participation and do try some of those chips.

Gale said...

meat, no carbs