Saturday, October 20, 2007

I DON'T HAVE TO GET NEW GLASSES!!!!


I went to my optometrist today ...yes I realize it was a SATURDAY...but they hold a Saturday clinic once a month. This all began because I scratched my cornea on 9-21-07 and had double vision for a couple weeks out of my right eye AND I hadn't been to see them in four years.
Good news is that my retina's are fine thank you very much, the prescription hasn't changed that much so I'm good for another year. Only had to pay the ten dollar co-pay and I was OUTTA there. Felt so good I went shopping for the makin's for turkey and stuffing. No whole turkeys on sale anywhere in town, so I settled for five slices in gravy, nuke 4 minutes pour over top of finished stuffing dish up with a portion of three bean salad and supper's READY!!!

2 comments:

Gale said...

Hooray!!!! How was the big drive home with your double vision? Was kinda worried about that, but not enough to do anything about it, yeah I'm like that. Going to hell on rollerskates thats me.

Anonymous said...

If I had been REALLY bad off I woulda had Tim fly over one way and drive me back. But as it was I could drive okay with blinky vision on right side and it was mostly daylight, so no problems. Phew, glad that's over.