Thursday, January 31, 2008

travel dream


Hmmm, I was having a little difficulty checking in for my flight last night. I had travel vouchers that I needed to cash and there was no bank in the airport. I asked the ticket agent what to do and was told that I needed to go to the help desk. I schlepped past everything, past the food court and found a lobby full of desks. A nice lady pointed out Emily who helped cash my vouchers. Then I had to go to security to answer a couple new screening questions. One question was a long complicated scenario and I was supposed to answer Yes or No would a senior citizen find the situation urgent? Um YES. Next question was from where are you traveling? I said Dillingham, Alaska. I was free to go. I wound up in a wing of the airport where everyone was seated eating dinner. I began to bus the tables. Then I woke up because I heard someone snoring. Phew!
Dream site says something general about travel dreams, they reflect your progress in the work a day world. From the looks of things I would say things are getting a little more complicated at work but so far I haven't had to bus the tables.

4 comments:

Gale said...

What website do you go to? Just in case I happen to remember dreaming something.

Anonymous said...

Just type in Dream interpretation and I use A to Z one, its a couple ones down on the list. Have fun.

AuntJoJo said...

My problem is how do you know what key word to put in? Example: I posted in part two recent dreams over on Gales blog with the sleeping kitty cat. I would love to have an interpertation of either one but what would I put it was about? In case of dream #2 I put truck (nothing there) I put in Carlas Dream house in A to Z but came up empty.... maybe underground house? Narrow Bridge? Desending Stairs? I have several dream books, as mine are living color nightly events that I would like to understand better... but have never found one that seemed realistic. I did meet a dream interpeter once, she said I was in a very bad way because I dream a lot about undomesticated animals and that means you have an unsatisfactory life you want out of. UMMMM that never occured to me, here I was thinking I was happy with my life... NEXT

Anonymous said...

You have to think larger at the dream sites,none of them give a detailed interpretation of your exact dream. Pick a theme such as stairs and explore all of that; bridges and you will find that most of the time it is all about your feelings and how you are relating to influences during your daily encounters. For instance I have house dreams,depending on the shape of things in the house the interpretation is different; for instance to dream of a messy house is to have have the notion that you are thinking of cleaning house or cleaning house in your life etc.