Friday, February 1, 2008

I forgot ALL about THIS picture




I was performing PC maintenance on the downstairs computer this morning and ran across this picture of my "library table". I purchased it three or so years ago from the now defunct Book Nook. The table belonged to the owners mother and I put it on "lay-a-way" believe it or not for 20 bucks. Total cost was $150, if I remember correctly. You probably can't tell from the picture but the table splits down the middle and a hidden leaf folds out to expand the table enough to make a small dining room table. The piece needs to be refinished as the leaf no longer resembles the rest of the piece. I presently have it covered with a water proof table cloth as it presently sits next to the dining room window and holds our ever expanding cacti collection. Kitties do not leap into cacti more than once.