Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fishy dream



Last night I dreamt of Manderlay....er..wait that's an old movie. Ahem, last night I dreamt a fish dream. Kind of. I was on vacation somewhere and I had caught a fish on the last day. I was at a market or fish market getting the fish packaged to take home on the plane. The lady at the counter was explaining that my 5 dollars would only cover 2/3 of the fish so she minced the thing and I told her I didn't have time to wait, I had to catch a boat to cross the river to the airport so I could make my flight in 74 minutes. Then I woke up.

Hmm, Dream Site A to Z says that to dream of a fish market is to dream about joy and happiness. Upon closer analysis, it would seem that my joy and happiness is contingent upon payment and very tight scheduling. Jeez.

No comments: