Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years



Lovely lazy January 1st, I get the day off and have lolled around in my comfy chair watching the Rose Parade from Pasadena. My that was a fast two hours.

I decided to give the frozen rolls another chance. Carefully reading the package I discovered a "Fast" method. Involves placing rock hard frozen rolls in a glass dish, cover with plastic wrap, preheat oven to 175 degrees F, turn off oven, insert rolls into oven for 90 minutes or until they have doubled in size. That worked! Then heat oven to 350 degrees F, bake rolls minus plastic wrap for 20 minutes, allow to cool a bit before putting on the orange cream cheese spread. Yummy! I also put a little lemon zest on top. I think I shall have a cuppa to go with.

3 comments:

Gale said...

Very pretty! What kind of cuppa?

Anonymous said...

That would be Constant Comment tea by Bigelow. Nice!

Sarah said...

Hi Retro Blog!
You were so kind and posted to my blog waaaaayyyy back in October, and I just got back to my blog today (yikes!). I wanted to say thank you for the comment, hello, and I'm sorry it took me so long to respond!!!
OK, well, I'm going to spend some time checking out your blog before I have to admit defeat and finally get some sleep tonight.
Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Sarah