Thursday, May 16, 2019

Here is a suggestion

I was listening to NPR this morning. They were discussing the case of an Idaho prisoner who has requested gender reassignment surgery because of gender dysphoria.  

The State of Idaho, of course, does not want to spend money on the case.  Despite the fact that the patient, who calls herself Edna, has tried castration twice.  

There have been hearings and the Governor, Brad Little, is slow walking this case because basically the prisoner gets out of prison in 2021.  

There are several methods available to reduce the production of Testosterone , medical, surgical and violent.  Years ago I wrote of a native man flown in from a village. He had a shot gun wound.  In an alcohol related incident he decided to give himself a circumsision with a rifle.  It didn't kill him and he felt no pain at the time.

Now, this is just a suggestion but occasionally I grow little soft papillomas.  They aren't very big.  The correct thing to do is ask your local doctor to snip or freeze off with Nitrogen etc.  I exerimented once with an underarm papilloma.  I used a piece of black thread and tied a knot around the base of the skin tag.  I then forgot about it.  Couple days later it had turned black, looked like a nasty tick and it fell off.  

Hmmm, that worked so well, I have since tried it a couple more times.  One time I decided to just cut it off with a sharp scissors dipped in rubbing alcohol.  I got about half way through, didn't cut fast enough and had to go have my doc finish cutting the damn thing off.  

Along these lines I did a little research looking for ligature procedures for testicles and there doesn't seem to be anything like that being done.  

The closest I got was testicular torsion which happens naturally sometimes and if not fixed can cause the blood supply to be interrupted enough to cause the testicles to shrink, 

Hmm, so if I were a male person, stuck in an Idaho prison wishing to have gender reassignment surgery, I would attempt a testicular ligation.  (Any male readers avert your eyes)

Get some dental floss, MELT OFF THE WAX on the dental floss or you will not get a tight enough knot in the thread.   

Wrap the dental floss around the base of the testicle and tighten to the point of discomfort. This may take several times to get the testicle to atrophy and fall off.  When you have successfully accomplished this, try it on testicle number two.  

I am not sure if the Idaho prisoner will be housed in women's quarters, wouldn't count on it, but it may take him/her the next two years to become emasculated.  I also recommend getting in touch with the local LGPTQ community, they may be available via toilet phone.  

I watched some thing about girls in juvenile detention learning how to talk to people in other cells by way of the in cell toilets.  

The first thing to do is scoop out the water from the toilet into the sink, Once it is empty, bang on the metal toilet.  Someone will answer you.  They also used toilet  paper paper cups to make ear pieces.  This may have been covered in "Orange Is The New Black" but I have never watched that show.  Carry on.

No comments: