Thursday, February 28, 2019

COQUILLE DIARY JULY 2001

COQUILLE DIARY JULY 2001:

7-2:  Well I was certainly wrong about the dark thirty flight out of North Bend.  It was packed full and they were asking for volunteers to take a later flight. Nope.  I want my seat.
Got into Boise about 9:30 am and Mom and Richard picked me up.  Thanks!!

Mom and I didn't do much that week.  I purchased  a "Leappad" sort of a computerized book that reads to Anthony.


Got to Emmett and went to take a peek at the kids house.  It is a very nicely kept modular home, nice big back deck, lovely parking, nice shade trees.  I don't like the ditch in the front lawn but it is good for irrigating.

The rest of the time we went out to places to eat.  I visited with Barb Whelan for dinner and had a huge case of the giggles.

Visited a couple down town antique shops, purchased an Emmett Cherry Festival hat for Tim.  I will probably wear it more than he.

Caught the plane to go back and got into Portland early enough to catch the very next flight that was just leaving.  Tim had already left so I had a short wait for him as he always likes to get there early.

7-9: Oh joy visit to dental hygenist.

The kids are moving from Sonoma, over nighted in Winnemucca and got into Emmett about 5 pm.  They are determined to sleep in their own beds as soon as possible.  Ma Berglund taught us all well.  Get the beds set up first thing. 

Well, we got a refund check from Unca Sam, MUCH better than last year.  

Quantum Mechanics Joke:
A neutron goes into a bar and orders a drink.
Bartender bring the drink and the neutron askes, "How much?
Bartender says, "For you? No charge."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: