Thursday, December 6, 2018

BUSH DIARY MARCH 1996

BUSH DIARY MARCH 1996:

3-7  Big Grand Opening Ceremony.  ASNA took over management of the hospital. Pepe's catered four huge table sized cakes.  I was unfortunately on a conference call.

3-8:  Lovely got yelled at by an irate father who assumed that the birth certificate would be sent to him.  No, sir, you have to apply to Juneau for that.  The Social Security card for the baby will be coming in the mail.  Thank you.

3-9:  Saturday breakfast at Pepe's. Wind chill is only minus  30.

Wedding plans are firming up.  Looks like I will fly into San Francisco and drive to Oakland to pick up Mom.  It has been a decade or two since I ran unfettered about the bay area.  Pretty sure I can find the place.

3-12: I asked brother Phil to look into a property in downtown Emmett.  It used to be the old railroad hotel and has lived as other entities over the years.   He will write an offer for me and we shall see where that gets us.

ASNA meeting:  Paper work, paper work, drowning in paper.  Also snafu regarding hiring new manager in medical records, three of us thought each one was doing the applications. Do over!!  I get to mail ASNA forms to the seven candidates.  Yay.

The toilet leaks.  Tim noticed the toilet leaking.  Housing came and fixed it with a hose clamp. thanky.

I learnt a new cuss word.  I was helping fix a PC for a new doc and something did not work and I muttered,
 "Oh fungoo!"
She gasped and asked where you from!? 
Uh,Idaho, why?
" I'm from Jersey and that's Italian for up your ass!"
Gotta watch my mouth.


Dream: Yard sale.

Four more babies got the certificates done and disc ready to ship to Juneau.  One of the Mom's refused the PKU and Hep B shot and would not name the child until she talked to the father who has moved to Arizona. We transferred a Mom who is going to deliver a ten pound baby by c-section.  Been there, done that.

And that is enough aboutl March.  G'night folks.

No comments: