Saturday, September 22, 2018

I. WILL. NOT. RETURN. IT. !!!!

THINGS I DID NOT WANT TO PURCHASE:

I love shopping on Amazon.  But you have to be careful.  If you click on the wrong thing, you may receive a surprise shipment.
  
The first time was when I ordered a new electronic camera.  I wanted to take pictures and use those pictures on my blog.  When I got the package, I discovered that there were FOUR cameras.  What!? First of all I HATE returning stuff and won't do it unless someone holds a weapon to my head.  So, one camera was for me.  And eventually my blog site would no longer leg me post pictures.  Hey, Tim, you want a camera? Oh, Good!  Sold one and I think I gave one away but I don't remember to whom.

The next time was when I decided to replace my PC with a small inexpensive Dell.  The package came and son of a gun, there were two computers!  Tim didn't want to break in a new one because he hates Windows 10 and he will only use the new one when the old one melts.  So the second one is in a box sitting on a shelf neatly labeled. 

Just recently I was shopping for Christmas cards and clicked on several to put on my list.  I do not know what combination of list and instant purchase happened but all of those Christmas Cards showed up in the mail.  I'm good for a couple of years now.

I ordered a set of socks and two sets came.  Hey, Tim !!!!

The most recent thing to arrive unexpectedly was a Colo-rectal home test kit.  WHAT !?!?!? For crying in a bucket!   Just did that last month.  Yeesh.

So kids, take a good look when you place your order, make sure the quantity is really what you want. Take advantage of that 30 minute time limit to cancel your order, that is if you can figure out if you ordered anything.  I

t all gets Jeff Bezos closer to Trillionaire status.  He is saving up for a ride on Elon Musk's Moon flight. Jeff, maybe you should have a Surprise Purchase button on the sell page somewhere, scoop up a few more happy shoppers. 

No comments: