Monday, September 24, 2018

ADDENDUM

Add on to Lottery Dream House.  

I want solar everywhere.  

Wind power, clever hidden wind power not a massive windmill that knocks birds out of the street.

I want waterless water heating units.  

I want a floorboard vacuum system.  

I want the house wired with as much tech as possible. I may never actually use it unless it is voice activated; "Turn up the heat! Fetch me a grape!  

Need massive French drain in the back as I have seen water a foot deep during the rainy season,  just because it doesn't happen each year doesn't mean it won't in future.  

As far as the neighbors on my block are concerned, I will provide year round lawn care, trim bushes etc. 

Repave the street so that is has adequate base for driving and put in type of surface drainage that absorbs rainwater rather than creates run off.  Offer all houses inspection of house to main inspection and replacement.  While road is open have gas lines put in for all houses.  Have all overhead utilities put underground.

No comments: