Monday, June 21, 2010

BOOKS REPORTS...did she just say Books report?



Uncle Paul gave me a whole box of 76 Zane Gray books, this adds to a great section on Westerns. Now I need to go back and obtain all of the Tony Hillerman books.



Jody had pulled out a lot of books for me by the time I dropped Phil off in Elkton. About 56 books, a lot of self help and management and a great big old toe breaker of a book that probably weighs ten pounds on Naval History. I am weak on histories of any kind and pitiful on self help.




Gale tossed in several books and Richard and Cathy gave me a mystery box sealed with duct tape. When I got home and opened it there were 51 books and the best was a complete set of 13 Terry Goodkind books. Wizards and adventures and stuff.

Also found a lovely selection of Romance that were not currently in the collection.
I now have almost 2000 books. I need about 8000 more unless I get brave and take a lot of trade for credit when I open a store. No immediate plans to open a book store, I am obviously going about this ass backward but I am thinking of a name; Coquille Books or Bookity Boo. Also need a business plan, that encompasses such things as expenses, taxes, rent, insurance, office type stuff. Book shelves, need more book shelves. I have already decided that the lovely collection of reader digest will make a lovely....book rail. I crack me up.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!

4 comments:

Retro Blog said...

PS: I forgot I purchased one book to read while I was there and packed around my Kindle. R

Retro Blog said...

PS: I forgot I purchased one book to read while I was there and packed around my Kindle. R

Anonymous said...

Our Bookstore that we frequent, uses all of the Reader's digest as table legs for their tables. I'll take a pic next time I'm in there. k?

Anonymous said...

thanks, I need all the clever design ideas I can get. Smiles. R