Thursday, August 21, 2008

awRIGHT awREDDY



This is my newly purchased (second time, I lost the first one) glass finger nail file. I have officially given up on the Amazon.com/Knife Store people actually sending me an unbroken file. I shall muster the strength to attend to returning the most recent broken product and totter off to the post office to mail it back and demand a return of my funds.

I got tired of waiting for the third promised product to arrive and after working Google pretty hard, found www.zamborg.com and at that site typed in Zinger. I knew the darn thing was on the net SOMEwhere and now I can once more attend to nail filing with a simple touch up.

I actually scheduled a manicure (No I don't want polish, I just CHEW it off!) to get the cuticles under control and the nails approximately the same length and shape. Also got a very nice hand massage, that and the local gossip was worth the price of the ticket. And the really weird thing? The manicurist had never heard of glass finger nail files.....

3 comments:

Miwa Badrul said...

nice blog.
good story ;D

Gale said...

Just for shits and giggles I dived into my couch looking for your file. The couch bit me and I havent' been back. Once I am healed I will attempt a new excavation.

Anonymous said...

I have a dreadful suspicious my "missing" file is upstairs in the attic in luggage that I didn't quite empty. My bad....