Friday, August 8, 2008

Another colorful dream



It's about 4 am, I woke from a combination sky diving, geo-treking, puzzle solving dream. I actually leaped off a very high place with a companion jumper. I was not afraid but I was worried because I couldn't see the ground through a layer of clouds. So off I went. I touched hands with whom ever I was diving. So naturally I consulted my dream site for which I got the "you can't go there now" message and consulted an alternative dream interpretation site. Remember, you must not take things literally is the advice given. So the only topic I would find was sky. I didn't look up diving, falling, etc. here ya go.

Sky: To dream of the sky, signifies distinguished honors and interesting travel with cultured companions, if the sky is clear. Otherwise, it portends blasted expectations, and trouble with women. To dream of floating in the sky among weird faces and animals, and wondering all the while if you are really awake, or only dreaming, foretells that all trouble, the most excruciating pain, that reach even the dullest sense will be distilled into one drop called jealousy, and will be inserted into your faithful love, and loyalty will suffer dethronement. To see the sky turn red, indicates that public disquiet and rioting may be expected.

Wow I seem to have dreamt of one of the signs of the apocalypse. Weird. The sky was not red so I do not have to worry about public disquiet and rioting.

I think I will make pancakes for breakfast.

No comments: