Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Elfen



Happy Birthday little sister! What are you five or six now? I lose count. The choices a person must make as a leap year baby, do I celebrate on the 28th? March 1st? Or both just in case.

Elfen is my nearest in age little sister, she weighed in at less than 5 lbs and Mom dressed her in doll clothes for quite a while. She made up for her size in many ways as she grew older. She's little but she's mighty.

It's not easy finding Leap Year birthday cards and this one is just perfect because it is the elder sister's chance to add a little torture as well. Frogs in any shape, size or color do not thrill the birthday girl. Here's to you kid and don't kiss any frogs!

Many happy more leap year birth days. Love, me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLEN!!!

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Happy Birthday to you (we're actually singing!)Happy Birthday dear Ellen ...

Richard and Cathy

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. It was a lovely day, Leo and I drove to Santa Fe for the weekend. Hey you only turn 13 twice.....

Ellen

Gale said...

I would say it in Spanish but I am not sure how, so I called from Mexico instead. Many many more.

Retro Blog said...

Feliz Natividad! R