Friday, February 22, 2008

THE CHINESE PLACE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

What a nice surprise! Our contract coder came over from Roseburg today and the business office manager and I went to lunch with her at Yu's Dynasty, open since 2-20-08.

They have done considerable remodeling, new booths, knocked down a wall, new cove ceilings, nice modern light fixtures and boy howdy were they crowded. We got there about 11:45 and stood in line a few minutes. We are eventually seated and ordered. I had the General Tsao's Chicken, nice bit of heat, with pork fried rice and crab rangoon potstickers, hot tea and soup. All for $5.75. Not bad! I certainly enjoyed my meal and look forward to going there again. I have already snaffled down half of my take home. Yummy!!

2 comments:

yoo hoo said...

That sounds down right affordable. Oh and yummy!

Gale said...

mmmmmmm porked fired rice....