Monday, February 18, 2008

No longer an Ebay virgin


I have been in the habit of purchasing Jovan Musk Oil for Women for um a couple of decades now. It came on the market in the 70's, I first purchased it in the 80's at places like the Bon Marche etc. I like it because one little swipe on the wrist and I am scented for the day. About five years or so I noticed that the only place I could find JMOFW was at Wal(gack)Mart. So I have reluctantly gone there and recently there was NONE to be had. Hmmm, no worries I had three bottles left, very small less than one third ounce bottles mind you. I am now down to one and a half very small less than one third of an ounce bottles. So I decided to GOOGLE the product. Many sites did not even show pictures or wanted to sell me the spray. Not want darn spray! So I went to the EBAY site and found the product I wanted and bid for six bottles and "won" or so the email response says. Now we shall see how the rest of it works as it is coming by mail. Once I have the stuff on hand I will possess enough oil to smell good well into my 80's.

3 comments:

Gale said...

yer gonna smell purty

FirstNations said...

hey, retro blog lady!

not only an oregonian, but an oregonian who smells good!

Anonymous said...

I really like the musk oil scent but one time I was shopping and husband frantically waved to me and hissed, "You DON"T want to go down the next aisle". It was STINKY. Nearly knocked me to my knees. Who ever had been fragrant was long gone but that um scent lingered in a lung searing, nasal clenching fashion for quite some time. Less is more.