Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dreamt of teeth.



I dreamt of teeth, in particular my front teeth that got smashed on the sidewalk a week or so ago. Everything has healed nicely, however, I remember this one scene in my dream where I was looking in the mirror and there in the space between my two front teeth was a brand new shiny very skinny tooth. It looked very odd. So I decided I better look it up on the dream interpretation URL. Hmmmmm.

Teeth
1. To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

Does not apply at present although I am over due for cleaning...drat!

2. To dream that your teeth is gleaming, signifies happiness and fulfilled wishes.

I will take this particular interpretation being of a more positive mind set.

3. To dream that you are brushing your teeth, refers to your level of confidence, your struggles and your aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest. Perhaps, you feel that your position is shaky.

Nope wasn't brushing teeth, merely looking, my level of confidence, struggles and aggressiveness are in balance.

No comments: