Friday, December 7, 2007

What a very odd snippet of a dream



I awoke from a dream wherein I was a spectator sitting in something like a sports arena watching masses of people marching in formation and then forming into groups to make a picture. The one picture that intrigued me the most was that of a giant pipe wrench, the jaws moved up and down as the people marched.

So, of course I visited Dreammoods site http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ to see what it had to say about tools:

To see or use tools in your dream, represents your self-expression, skills and abilities. You are using the resources that are available to you. Perhaps you need to create and move toward a different direction. er um...I cheerfully deleted the alternate and Freudian interpretations.



And today I am making fruitcake,eerily enough my fruit cake turns out very close in looks compared to the above picture. I have been soaking my candied cherries, dried pineapple, dried apricots, dried papaya and chopped dates in a quart of brandy. Hope I don't blow up the kitchen. Oh yeah, for those of you hate and likewise shudder at the thought of consuming fruitcake? I learned long ago that it was the citron in the recipe that made it taste awful...well the brandy sure doesn't hurt either.

1 comment:

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

More Brandy, less everything else.