Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Fair at Douglas County Fairgrounds



This is yarn wrapped wire for a bendable angel, one of a kind, signed by the artist. Both are currently residing on the mantel in the living room.




This angel is made of vintage hankies, very cute.



This is a picture of a nice Celtic harpist, music was very nice.

I rode over to Roseburg on Saturday with a couple of friends from work. One of our other friends had a booth set up selling bead necklaces. There were some lovely vendors there and we schlepped through FOUR HUGE buildings. Then we went to Applebees and had a late lunch. I had the Oriental Chicken Wrap. I sank into a post prandial torpor on the way home. So good to have chauffeurs.

4 comments:

Gale said...

How pretty and fun. I went to a Christmas show last year and felt like a cow being pushed through a cattle shoot only most of the other cows had little strollers with bawling calves. I decided then that if I ever wanted to experience that again? I am heading for the sales yard. mooooooo!

yoo hoo said...

I like the chick next to guy with the harp putting on her lipstick.

Sounds like you had a great day...I don't do Christmas shows, you can hardly get me to Costco.

Anonymous said...

It was surprisingly uncrowded, only a bit of a polite wait here and there for little old ladies to grasp their canes firmly and go forward. Did see a couple Moms with sleeping children in little red wagons, some people had milk crates on wheels for their purchases. Prices were good.

Anonymous said...

Heya, Royce!

Looks like an SCA event.

Hope you have great holidays.

Hugs,
Blaze