Saturday, December 8, 2007

Going out for breakfast



This is where we went to go eat this morning.



I ordered the above potato pancakes which came with a side of applesauce. Yummy.



Husband ordered Garden Swiss omelet. Also yummy. Service was prompt, attentive, noisy but that is to be expected in a popular breakfast place. Total cost with tip 24 dollars.

Pancake House bathroom rating: It was noted that the men's bathroom only had one stall thus requiring locking of the door for privacy, which means handling contaminated surfaces such as the door knob more than would normally be warranted. So rating would be a four out of ten. We also refined further the category of ten, in that a ten ideally would be the bathroom at home. So public bathrooms will NOT be making a ten on these reviews.



After returning home, I decided to use the glass water pitchers for other purposes as above.

2 comments:

yoo hoo said...

We picked up Rachel from her mom's and went to breakfast at Elmer's. I also had a "stuff" potato pancake that I couldn't eat it was so greasy. I did have the side of applesauce though and some toast.

We then went to our favorite place to look at all the trees with ornaments. We purchased our yearly allotment and now we are home for the evening.

Gale said...

I stayed home and ate a egg - then went to Walmart. I do this every Saturday, you could set your clock by me. My goal once all meds are done is to go to Merrits on State Street and have a scone. I love the pitcher idea, very Martha Stewart.