Sunday, May 30, 2021

STOLEN CAR

STOLEN CAR: A little background regarding my dreaming. I had two terrifying dreams as a kid. One of a volcano (hot springs are just above Black Canyon dam and an earthquake. Has happened in central Idaho in the mid 80's. I decided that I should at least wear pajamas to bed. When I lived in Barrow during the 90's, I had very vivid colorful dreams. I can remember one that involved a large blue cube from which water flowed and one from Boise in the canal district (nope). While there I visited a large house where a beautiful library had the most elegant carvings of acantha leaves and walnuts. Outside black swans paddled about the canal. My most common dreams are travel or lost and flying. I am flying a small plane on take off trying to decide to fly over or under the power lines at the end of the runway. I woke up from a dream. I had driven to downtown Boise to a shop where my favorite author sold stuff. Today the collection consisted of Christmas ornaments mostly red ceramic ones. I was looking for a red Swedish horse. She did not have any of those. I asked when her next book was coming out and she replied September. I walked back to where I parked. I had parked in a rundown section near an empty store on the corner. I had a flat tire and thought that I would take care of it when I got back. I walked past the store front before realizing that my car was gone. Who on earth would steal a 21 year old car with a flat tire? I called 911. I wondered how I would get home and how would I get to work? I woke up relieved that it was only a dream. Phew! STOLEN; Means identity crisis or some loss. Yeah, my sticky bun and my macadamia nuts!! RED: Indicates new energy, vigor, intense passion. Alternatively means a lack of energy or lethargy.

No comments: