Tuesday, June 1, 2021

FOUR DIFFERENT DREAMS

FOUR DIFFERENT DREAMS: 1. I was lost in a huge airport. I was trying to get outside to the parking lot where I had left my car. There was a huge military presence, some kind of welcome home ceremony. 2. I was working on a project to bring water to the ocean. The canal was a large metal trough which meandered in gentle curves. The kids at the ocean were waiting to surf. There was one large plastic conduit that needed all sorts of wires and lines. An engineer was working on replacing the contact cement in a large multi shaped thing and he needed to replace it with concrete.in order to configure the correct spacing. 3. I walked down a steep path to visit a grandparent, the forest overshadowed the pathway and it was cool and very green. There were also large boulders that gently slid into the path after I had passed. 4. I was working in a phsysics lab to find the fifth dimension. The experiment produced nothing but frost with a zero centigrade temperature. One the lab people decided to blow the lab into smithereens. A young man knelt before the killer and asked that he not set off the explosion. We evacuated the building. Lost in airport indicates need to adjust to a new direction. Canal means a need for restraint or constricted emotions, Unyielding on think or beliefs. Road, Boulders. Major obstacle or problem in some part of your life. Physics Lab, experiment. Need to take a chance, be more daring.

No comments: