Sunday, May 16, 2021

DIRTY DREAM

DIRTY DREAM . . I and a lot of other women were in a situation where there was not enough water for bathing or washing clothes. When the situation was fixed, I washed my clothes by hand. The was brown for several washes. Finally I was able to see the stripes on my towel and my shirt was blue. . Then I was in line to get hot water for tea. The high maintenance woman in front of me could not figure out how to assemble the glass pipes for the hot water. I assembled it and turned on the hot water. She filled her cup and left it still flowing. I yelled at her about wasting the water. . Washing means that I need to clean up my act and accept assistance. Dirty means anxiety and a need to pacify my mind, heart and soul. . Hmmm, I will keep my eyes open.

No comments: