Thursday, May 20, 2021

WHAT HAVE I BEEN EATING?

WHAT HAVE I BEEN EATING? I dreamed that all hospitals were stripping walls of paint, then repainting. Travel to Australia: I was on a boat. We were departing down a very steep set of stairs. At the bottom of the stairs I found someone's passport. We walked to a rocky beach and went into some over handing rocks. Eventually we walked to a grassy area. Got on a bus. We passed a whole row of log trailer houses, all empty. Then past many houses which were empty. I dreamed that a man attacked another man and sliced him enough so that the first guy could smear blood all over himself. The other man finally had enough with this guy, took out a katana and sliced off his head. He asked the waitress for a drink. When a policeman showed up he asked the waitress to get the cop a beer. I was in a crowded bar filled mostly with women who were wearing white helmets. Some were selected to walk a run way wearing some sort of fashion. Hospital means a need to heal or improve physical or mental health. Travel means path towards life goals or a wish to escape. Whoo! Blood means life, love and passion as well as disappointment or an emotional cry for help. (unlikely). Bar, a desire to escape to where pleasures abound. Sounds good!

No comments: