Sunday, December 29, 2019

I had a idear

DATE: 12-29-19

TO:      Jeffrey Lang CEO
           Coquille Valley Hospital
           940 East Fifth Street  97423


          Auxiliary

Dear Mr. Lang and Auxilians:

I have had an interesting idea regarding fund raising.  I think it is original and has the potential of becoming a steady income stream.

I suggest that the Auxiliary offer a service and invite the public to have their yard sales in one of the unoccupied buildings downtown.  This will increase foot traffic.

I suggest a committee consisting of yourself if you wish, any auxilians, wound care nurse, a doctor, a teacher, a banker, a real estate agent.

I list the wound care nurse first because perhaps the first project is thus; I saw an advertisement that reported BAH's new bariatric chamber treatment.  If there is room and the hospital meets all regulations,  I think this would be a valuable service.  I was thinking that siting the chamber in one of the side surgical suites would work.  I am unsure of the cost of a medical grade bariatric chamber but a commercial grade goes for approximately thirty-five hundred dollars.

Things to do:

1.  Have real estate agent contact building owner to negotiate      as low a lease as possible if not free.
2.  Ensure the property for liability.
3.  Organize students ( Tell them this will look good on their        college resumes) Garauntee that volunteers will  pack up       and move peoples yard sale goods for a small fee.  Allow       the first yard sale free, next time 10% of sales.
4.  Advertise the yard sale, ask for donations.
5.  Hold Auxilliary gift shop sales.
6.  Suggest year round ornamament decoration to stock the        shop for Christmas sales.


I have probably missed a few things but that is why God invented committees.

Sincerely,

Ms. Royce I Alden
925 North Elliott
Coquille,OR 97S423

No comments: