Friday, December 27, 2019

Getch yer angels here

I have decided to split up my angel collection because
I have a cat.  Even if I hung one from the tree, Charlie would made suicidal leap in an effort to bring it down. This would not sit well with his human boss.

Therefore I shall distribute them among my relatives great and small, near and far. Except Jim I will leave his in the attic until when ever. I don't think I have a fishing angel but I have time.

To Charlie and family;  I don't have star wars, Legos or horse angels.  Just close your eyes.  

I'm thinking  I will give all of my Hallmark angels (In boxes) to Ellen.

I have a cowboy angel that needs to fly to Oklahoma  along with a miniature Cabbage patch doll who received her wings and some sort of college professor angel, may have to fake that.

Melody and family will get my glass angels two of which are nice heavy hand crafted  ones.  One of the nurses at CVH was selling them as a fund raiser for Dornbeckers  children hospital in Portland.

Carlah-dee-dah must have my bell angels. Best ones are the set from Mom and Dad for one of my birthdays.  She will share with Mitch. I also think she will like the one made in Haiti, it is very colorful but is not angel themed.

Justin is going to get the angry angel who is outwardly serene. See how I got out of that one?

Gale will get an entire collection of tree toppers, some are gorgeous.  She will share with Jennifer.  She will also get the very large cloth angel.  I gave her string hair and pink ribbons.  She fly on Gales pillows.

Phil and Jody will get my cook angel.  Don't know if I can find a Shaklee angel but I will keep an eye out.

Richard and Cathy;  Hmm, I don't think I have an angel hanging out of a car or any dog angels, so SUPRISE!!

I have a collection of 12 cherubs playing instruments, very classy.  I have to superglue on set of wings that snapped off.  These will go the CVH Auxiliary.

The rest will be a mish/mosh.  

If anyone wants the ONE handmade angel that I made from an actual pattern, let me know. Poor thing needs a home.

If any of the California folk wish an angel let me know by messaging current physical addresses, I lost those addys long ago after multiple moves. ] 
Love, R aka Hoarder of unhung angels (Sniff)

No comments: