Monday, September 8, 2008

Third time is the charm, consumer advocacy, glass finger nail file



I had nearly resigned myself to NOT receiving the third replacement of the smaller, more fragile, easily broken glass finger nail file. Knock, knock, knock upon my door about 7 pm, the brown trucking company dropped off this nice sturdy package.





Well looky here ... it is an UNBROKEN glass finger nail file and yes, it does file rather nicely. I guess the copy of my blog I enclosed last time may have convinced them to change the package. Thank you Budk Knife Store.

1 comment:

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

I'm glad you finally got your file, and intact too! It's time that something went your way. My mother gave me one for Christmas, she bought 10 of the things to give to all the girls in the family. It was a pretty shade of purple to blue I think. Worked well while I had it but I put it "somewhere it won't get lost" or broken during remodel and, of course, it's lost. It will show up sometime. I tend to cut off my nails anyway. If I don't, they break off.
CB