Sunday, September 21, 2008

I WANT one!!!!



This is a Qpod Sport. It is a very cute alternative to scooters and SUV's. I saw a review of this vehicle on Top Gear on BBC America. Very cute! The driver reported that technically it is a quad bike but much more comfortable,two seater,roll bar, a single stroke something or other gas engine, top speed 45 mph, completely street legal in the UK!!! It costs about 5000 pounds British Sterling (that's 10K US dollars at present). I googled Qpod and found all sorts of dealerships in the UK, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Nothing in USA. Oh, and you can purchase all sorts of upgrades, doors and a roof for one thing would be ideal in rainy Oregon. Gee I wish someone would open a dealership. I don't want to have to look for one on Ebay.

3 comments:

FirstNations said...

I once owned an Austin America...just about the same size and top speed, but enclosed. tiny cars are fun!

BUT MOTORCYCLES ARE FUNNER!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's looks like a bunch of fun....

Anonymous said...

Anything that tips over on you is not fun especially if the kick back can break your knee cap. Yeah I'm pretty chicken. R