Friday, May 30, 2008

Today seemed like a good day to run around



This was the cost of gas when we left Coquille this morning. We dropped off the Bravada at the local auto repair place to put in a new hood latch assembly.



This is a Cozy Corner restaurant where we had breakfast this morning. Bathroom rated a 7.5, cost two breakfasts 16 dollars plus tip. This 60's style diner was formerly a "Little Richards" and sat empty for quite awhile. We had to wait a bit as a busload of kids were ordering everything on the menu. Here's a tip, if you pull up to a restaurant and you see a big yellow school bus...drive past to another spot.



I had one of the specials; cinnamon apple pancake with whipped cream, crispy bacon and scrambled eggs. It was pretty decent but I will skip the cinnamon apple part next time...too sweet.



Bye the time we got through running around to pick up the repaired Bravada (92 bucks!) and later pick up my scrips, the price of gas had jumped yet again. Can someone please pass the Kleenex...my nose is bleeding.

5 comments:

yoo hoo said...

That breakfast looked yummy. We had breakfast yesterday morning with Phil and Jody at Tom's Cabin. I'm thinkin your's was better.

Retro Blog said...

Hard to tell,depends on who is cooking at Tom's Cabin. I remember some fairly decent meals there but what you get is what you get. R

Jennifer said...

now I am hungry...

Gale said...

As for the nose bleed. Tip your head back. I like French toast.

FirstNations said...

this is probably a little weird but I absolutely love pictures of peoples food and where they ate it. that cozy corner pic takes me RIGHT BACK HOME. I've eaten at a million places just like that all up and down the Oregon coast, man.
Yeah. food pictures, garden pictures...
*roams off in search of breakfast*