Friday, May 16, 2008

Breafast at Tiffany's it ain't.



Lovely border of blue flowers at C.V.H., any small dumps of dirt are provided free by the many gophers.



We had breakfast at Fraziers this morning. My guess for the Trivia question was "I". That ain't it and I don't know the correct answer, sorry.
I had the French toast, two crispy bacon and crispy hash browns and a scrambled egg.

Husband had veggie omelet and cottage fries. Both dishes nummers. Cost 18 bucks plus 3 dollar tip.

Bathroom rating .25 off this time for noisy plumbing.

Left the Bravada at the local car repair place with orders to change the air filter and check the spark plugs. Ralphs motto is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". My kind of Car Talk.

2 comments:

yoo hoo said...

I love the google-

The one most commonly cited is screeched (nine letters). However, one ought to mention also scratched, scrounged, scrunched, stretched, and the plural nouns straights and strengths (all with nine letters). from the website 'askOxford'

Anonymous said...

Well my brain automatically short circuited to "Shortest" single syllable word in the English language. Jeezzle beezle. R