Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm melting!...melting...what a world........eeeeeeeeep



Weatherman warned it would get hot today here in beautiful South Coast Oregon. Boy howdy! The AC failed in half of the building at the hospital today. I am MOST thankful that it was not in MY half of the building.

When I got off work and fired up the buggy the temperature gauge read that outside temp was 102 degrees F. By the time I had slithered home the outside temp had dropped to 98 in the shade at my house. Oh dearie me.

We have the appropriate doors and windows open and a couple box fans circulating air. Much too hot to sleep upstairs tonight, will crank open one of the beds downstairs and pant, pant, pant, pant, gasp! Day dream about a big assed swamp cooler...yeah that's the ticket!

Supposed to be hotter tomorrow! Yowie!

No comments: