Wednesday, April 23, 2008

traveling dream



I woke up this morning....about three minutes before the alarm went off...and I had dreampt that I was driving to Emmett. The road I traveled was familiar only in that it exists in my dreamland, the last bit was through a canyon and there was a brand new just recently black topped on ramp to the main road into Emmett. The white lines had not been painted on yet. I drove up the on ramp to complete my drive into Emmett. The road was at least four laneS and traffic was heavy and those of you who know the road into Emmett know there is no four lane highway. So this is a future dream perhaps. I shall consult the dream interpretation site and post another commment. I predict the dream site interpretation will be BORING.

3 comments:

Retro Blog said...

Traveling

To dream that you are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and the way you progress. If your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals. (Travels did not come to an end, therefore my goals are not complete...drat!)

To dream that you are traveling in a car filled with people, signifies that you will make new and fun friends and exciting adventures. (I traveled alone in my car, no new fun friends or exciting adventure...sigh)

Gale said...

I really wish I could remember my dreams. I know I do because I get little flashes and then prompty forget. Oh well.

yoo hoo said...

I keep having very nice dreams that leave me with a nice feeling, but I can't recall them...bummer!