Friday, April 25, 2008

Dreaming again



This is a picture of the AC store in Barrow, Alaska. It is very nice inside, deli, groceries, furniture etc.

I woke up from a sort of traveling dream and we all know that means I am dreaming about the general progress of my life.

My dream began as I was sitting in a coffee shop sipping a cup of coffee and reading a book. Someone walked up and asked to join me. It was someone I knew from Barrow. So we chatted a bit. Soon a couple of ladies wandered over who also looked familiar, they were from Emmett (I think) I introduced everyone. They were all going to Barrow to see the new shopping mall. Really? Well I will just tag along. Okay. Next scene shows me following shoppers on a short cut. Short cut indeed,we didn't even get on a plane. So around a corner and into a building and on the inside it was huge! There was a great huge grocery area that was jam packed with people. To the left was a large hallway that lead to the rest of the mall. I wandered around a bit and asked for directions to the ladies room. I found that eventually and the bathroom was the strangest thing. There were plenty of stalls but they were only about shoulder high. Hmmmm. Then I woke up and found the real bathroom.

2 comments:

yoo hoo said...

I've had dreams where there are just toilets, no doors, no dividing walls. Even in a dream it's weird doing business with no walls.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to look up dreaming about bathrooms as below:

To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, it may symbolize purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.

To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. It may also indicate that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. If you reveal these feelings, you are afraid that others around you will judge and criticize you.

To dream that you can not find the bathroom, signifies that you are have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions.

R