Saturday, April 26, 2008

More running around



This is a better picture of Kum Yon's where we had lunch yesterday. They have a lovely colorful garden just beside the front door and the lunch was good, too. Tim had his usual Tofu, Broccoli, Black mushroom and Rice with Sesame sauce and I had prawns and stir fried noodles...delish. This was after we picked up the lawnmower.

Then we shopped at Freddy's briefly picked up some clothing and headed for home. Below is a picture of the gas prices in Coquille, gas is ten to fifteen cents higher in Coos Bay. I'm sure glad my blood pressure doesn't dance around this much.

3 comments:

Gale said...

So do we have a date for Saigon Grill when you are here this summer?

Anonymous said...

No, I suggested it to Mom but she whined about MSG. I would MUCH rather go with you. I don't remember where it's at actually, just the memory of that lovely bowl of noodles! Must wipe drool from chin. I will drive over Sunday June 15th and stay through 20th. Mom has two MD appointments onthe 20th so that day will be completely shot and I will leave early Saturday. Let's go do lunch!! And of course I have to go tour all the home improvements out and about the valley! R

yoo hoo said...

Mom called and asked if I was coming over when you were there, um I'm not. Sorry!