Saturday, October 5, 2019

SATURDY BREAKIES

This morning I wanted an Egg McSumpin' for breakfast.  But I did not want to drive over 20 miles to Coos Bay to do so.

I dragged out an egg, my frozen block of Gruyere, butter, pepper, tsp Bisquick and some buttermilk.  I shaved off about a teaspoon of the frozen cheese.  I got out my one cup glass measuring cup and put in a melted  tsp of butter, dropped in the shredded cheese, pepper, tsp Bisuick and tbsp buttermilk.  Mixed all ingredients brisky.  Cooked in microwave one minute.

I mirowaved the bacon for two minutes, tea water for two minutes. and popped the frozen waffles in the toaster for about 3 minutes.  I assembled the McAlden breakie sammich and consumed my Constant Comment tea with two Splenda's.  It was delish.  Oh yes apple sauce and daily pills.  Erp.

Supposed to be 71 here today.  I think I may have been halluciating the NPR weather report.  Enjoy!!

No comments: