Sunday, September 24, 2017

You Tube Stuff

When I watch my Facebook feed on my Kindle, I get a variety of clips.  Last night I watched several clips about Islam.  There was clip of ladies dressing appropriately in Hijab.  Some ladies were in a mall showing anyone how to wear the scarves.  It was very pretty.  There were several clips of Haj and some clips of people talking about the beauty of Islam.  They believe that God is alone.  That certainly eliminates the Holy Trinity.  And Jesus is recognized as a prophet.  Jihad should translate as struggle, not religious war.  There was one very nifty film of a wide group of people swabbing the ground around the Kaba, then a long row of riding vacuums.  There was a clip of golf carts carrying bodies, I assume to a funeral.  After all a million or more people come to Haj and a small percentage die while on Haj.  So over all the whole thing was quite beautiful and very beautiful.  I am only sad about a couple of things.  Muslims do not seem to sing or dance.  There are probably reasons for that but I think a choir of men singing an Islamic hymn would be nifty.  Also the dancing thing, I know that probably violates all sorts of modesty laws but to lose ballet, The Alvin Aayley Dance troup.  I dunno.  

No comments: